Defence Technology (DT), a Scientific Journal sponsored by China Ordnance Society, is published quarterly and aims to become one of the well-known comprehensive journals in the world, which reports on the breakthroughs in defence technology by building up an international academic exchange platform for the defence technology related research. It publishes original research papers having direct bearing on defence, with a balanced coverage on analytical, experimental, numerical simulation and applied investigations. It covers various disciplines of science, technology and engineering and all of the topics in the ISB.
For further information on the Journal please access the DT homepage at Elsevier.com :www.elsevier.com/journals/defence-technology/2214-9147
On DT’s own homepagewww.dt22149147.com/
are provided links for ‘Guide for authors for ISB’ and the paper submission process.
Submitting a paper to Defence Technology
Manuscripts must be prepared according to the Journal's guidelines atwww.elsevier.com/journals/defence-technology/2214-9147/guide-for-authors
and be submitted via Elsevier’s EES system at ees.elsevier.com/dt/.
Please choose “SI: for 2016 International Symp. Ballistics” as the article type when you submit your paper.
If you have a problem in submitting a paper please see the Interactive Tutorials at
or contact the editorial office of DT at tel. +86 - 689 64830 (Beijing, China)
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Special Issue for 29th ISB, key dates:
Sep. 15, 2015 Deadline for FULL JOURNAL PAPER submission
Nov. 15 - January 15, 2016 Authors notified
March 30th, 2016 Issue published online
May 9 -13, 2016 Symposium
The steps of review process are as follows:
· The corresponding Author submit the manuscript
· The Executive Editor will send the manuscript to at least two reviewers around the world for rapid reviews
· after the reviewers’ comments were returned to the editorial office, the Executive Editor will send the papers to the Editor-in-Chief or the Associate Editor-in-Chief; or the paper will be sent back to the Author to be revised; or be rejected, according to the comments;
· After amendments, if applicable, were made, The Editor-in-Chief or the Associate Editor-in-Chief will review the paper to decide if it will be published in DT.
· After that, the accepted paper will be sent to Elsevier for typesetting and final editing
· The paper will be published on Science Direct, and will be Open Access
· There will also be a printed issue. Authors who want a printed copy may either subscribe to the Journal, or pre-order the Special issue via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The cost for one copy will be USD 50.
If an author would submit his/her manuscript late, all efforts will be made to have it reviewed in time for a decision to be taken, permitting the paper to be published in the Special Edition. If this will not be possible the paper may be published in a later, regular issue.