Special Issue for 30th International Symposium on Ballistic
LongBeach, California, 11-15 September 2017Guide for Authors
Defence Technology (DT), sponsored by ChinaOrdnance Society, is published quarterly and aims to become one of thewell-known comprehensive journals in the world, which reports on breakthroughsin defence technology by building up an international academic exchangeplatform for defence technology related research. It publishes originalresearch papers having direct bearing on defence, with a balanced coverage onanalytical, experimental, numerical simulation and applied investigations. Itcovers various disciplines of science, technology and engineering and all ofthe topics in the ISB.Submitting a paper to Defence Technology
Manuscripts must be prepared according to the Journal'sguidelines (http://www.elsevier.com/journals/defence-technology/2214-9147/guide-for-authors),and submitted on EES system (http://ees.elsevier.com/dt/).
Please choose “SI: for 2017 International Symp. Ballistics
” as the article type when you submit your paper.
If you have any problem in submitting a paperplease see the Interactive Tutorials on Elsevier http://help.elsevier.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/701//p/8045or contact the editorial office of DT (10-86-68964830, email: email@example.com)Special Issue for 30th ISB, key dates:Jan. 15th, 2017 Deadlinefor FULL JOURNAL PAPER submission Apr.5th, 2017 Authorsnotified Jun.15th 2017 AuthorNotification ends Jun 30th, 2017 Publishedonline Sep 11th-15th, 2017SymposiumReview process
The steps of review process are as follows:
1. The corresponding Author submit the manuscript
2. The Executive Editor will send the manuscript to at least two reviewers around the world for rapid reviews
3. After the reviewers’ comments were returned to the editorial office, the Executive Editor will send the papers to the Editor-in-Chief or the Associate Editor-in-Chief; or the paper will be sent back to the Author to be revised; or be rejected, according to the comments;
4. After amendments, if applicable, were made, The Editor-in-Chief or the Associate Editor-in-Chief will review the paper to decide if it will be published in DT.
5. After that, the accepted paper will be sent to Elsevier for typesetting and final editing.
6.The paper will be published on Science Direct, and will be Open Access.
There will also be a printed issue. Authors who want a printed copy may either subscribe to the Journal, or pre-order the Special issue via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The cost for one copy will be USD 50.
If an author would submit his/her manuscript late, all efforts will be made to have it reviewed in time for a decision to be taken, permitting the paper to be published in the Special Edition. If this will not be possible the paper may be published in a later, regular issue.Types of paper
Please choose “SI: for 2017 International Symp. Ballistics” as the article type when you submit your paper.